- A Beginner's Guide to HTML and CSS (Profile)
- Beginner friendly guide to the basics of HTML and CSS.
- acvarial (Profile)
- Russian language site about ‘old style’ pixel icons, with plenty of love for Web 1.0 and what once was.
- Ad Block Bar (Profile)
- A small script that prompts visitors to install an ad blocker in the case that they are not using one.
- Ake's corner (Profile)
- A.N. Lucas' Web Lounge (Profile)
- Links, GIFs, and an especially large collection of 88x31 buttons.
- Arav's dwelling (Profile)
- Hobbyist programmer and Tor relay operator.
- AutoSite (Profile)
- A manual for AutoSite, a templating engine for Python 3.
- Boops TC Pages (Profile)
- Premade tournament-style website layouts.
- builderof (Profile)
- A tutorial for Three.js, used to create and display 3D graphics on a web page.
- CerebralDatabank (Profile)
- A maze of games, trivia, and interactive web experiments.
- CivilServant (Profile)
- Behavioral research into the social aspects of the internet.
- Dig Deeper (Profile)
- Articles on software and cybersecurity, especially regarding privacy.
- edlinfan (Profile)
- Daily updated news aggregator collecting links relating to computer security, space exploration, science fiction, and related topics.
- elementz (Profile)
- Element CSS (Profile)
- A CSS framework that defines custom HTML elements for ease of site design.
- GIFYPET (Profile)
- A customizable virtual pet service that you can embed right onto your site.
- GrindrMap (Profile)
- Timeline of events from 2014, in which Grindr users in anti-gay countries had their locations exposed to the world.
- Ground Floor (Profile)
- A starter kit for the styling and design of Neocities sites, in case the maintainer wishes not to write their own stylesheet.
- hosted fonts by tentacool (Profile)
- A collection of handwriting and artistic fonts for use with HTML5 websites.
- HeboCon SF (Profile)
- The home page for a San Francisco-based competition centered around battling "crappy robots". Worth it for the video.
- Ikewise Online (Profile)
- The site of Ikewise, who does various web design experiments.
- Isaac Lewis (Profile)
- Portfolio and CV of a freelance web developer and "aspiring Renaissance man".
- jackomix (Profile)
- Experimental programming and markup languages with some games scattered in between.
- joppiesaus (Profile)
- Joppie's code experiments, recipes, and paintings.
- Just Geocities Graphics (Profile)
- Vintage Geocities GIFs and images.
- Kyle Drake (Profile)
- The creator of Neocities.
- lolwut (Profile)
- Musings on a wide variety of topics including 4chan, YouTube and assorted video games.
- mace486 (Profile)
- A few simple programs and some dark, greyscale art.
- makz web (Profile)
- Japanese translations and interactive HTML tutorials.
- Melonking (Profile)
- Home base for Melonking, the creator of GIFYPET.
- minerobber (Profile)
- Tinkerer and hobbyist currently working on neowiki.
- Mr. Doob's Three.js sketches (Profile)
- NewsCure (Profile)
- Tech news aggregator in English and French.
- Project2 (Profile)
- Two guys, one website, and a whole lot more than two projects.
- Productive Rage (Profile)
- Technical rants about coding languages and frameworks.
- QBMikeHawk (Profile)
- QBasic games and file format specifications.
- Renn's Hideout (Profile)
- Tracker music and homebrew software.
- ReeEra (Profile)
- A now-inactive aggregator of users banned from the infamous ResetEra forums.
- Robert 'prino' Prins (Profile)
- Dutch world-record hitchhiker computer engineer who produced a short film called North.
- shishka (Profile)
- A selection of web graphics, with a focus on anime and videogames.
- Silverfishe (Profile)
- Art and WebGL experiments.
- soupault (Profile)
- Static website management tool with a few other uses.
- soykaf (Profile)
- Small programming blog.
- Spyware Watchdog (Profile)
- Articles chronicling ways programs track and collect user's data. Take the classification with a pinch of salt.
- Status Checker (Profile)
- Page ran by Neocities staff to monitor the performance of the site. Contains debugging information which may be of interest to some.
- substack (Profile)
- Pseudonymous coder and tinkerer currently living off-grid.
- Subtle Matt's (Profile)
- Personal site featuring coding experiments and rocketry.
- StartHere (Profile)
- A set of links to popular websites of various categories, meant to be used as a start page for a browser.
- Taklow Kernewek (Profile)
- Maps of Cornwall and language processing tools for Cornish.
- TEMPLATERR (Profile)
- Website templates, designed for those starting out with Neocities.
- Terribleideas (Profile)
- Dreadful ideas for native HTML tags, in honor of <blink>.
- The Horror GIF Necronomicon (Profile)
- A large collection of horror and Halloween-themed GIFs.
- The Neocities RSS Guide (Profile)
- A simple guide on how to add an RSS Feed to your site.
- This Could Be Better (Profile)
- Companion site for Wordpress blog of the same name, hosts many programs from it.
- Three Dollar Quill (Profile)
- Microblogs about tech and coding. Updates daily.
- The 10 Megabyte Manifesto (Profile)
- A read about how size limitations shouldn't prevent compelling web design. Outdated (written before the 1GB bump and folders), but still informative.
- Wastebin (Profile)
- Quake fan and conlang (spoken and programming) enthusiast.
- Web-Site-Ring (Profile)
- A list of old websites and Bible verses, updated daily.
- Wired Realms (Profile)
- A gallery of 3D and WebVR experiences. A good browser and computer is highly recommended.
- Windows XP Tour (Profile)
- A HTML5 version of the non-interactive Windows XP tour.
- Woah Pixels (Profile)
- A blog about design and productivity in the digital age.
- Yudosai (Profile)
- Newark based programmer.