- BIG GULP SUPREME (Profile)
- Bill's World Wide Boutique (Profile)
- A time portal from geocities, travel back to 1999 and experience the old boutique.
- Computer Demons (Profile)
- COOL GIFS (Profile)
- A non-stop parade of Extremely Cool GIFS.
- cubertown (Profile)
- Labyrinthine mosaic of abstract content, with a hidden gay scene.
- empeethree (Profile)
- emptyhalls (Profile)
- A surprising amount of content, hidden behind an ever-shifting front page. A small bit of art and photography, all with unconventional layouts.
- EXODIA (Profile)
- A forbidden little personal site.
- flesh-calamari (Profile)
- A cutesy personal site, with a tiny sprinkling of supernatural knowledge.
- grimharlequin (Profile)
- Scary Neopets imagery, analysis of LGBT themes in Spongebob, a reflection on artistic theory and more.
- housefly (Profile)
- You'll catch death outside- better hurry into this site.
- Jcbug's Place (Profile)
- Jcbug's tiny collection of videos, plus a rant on self-deprecating humor.
- kenny46140 (Profile)
- Yearly pages filled with jokes, musings and images the owner finds amusing.
- komaeda (Profile)
- Danganronpa fever dream, descend into the depths of hell and ponder quite what Komaeda truly is.
- Like Home (Profile)
- A tiny, homely little personal website. Features a reflection on the planner program Seize the Day and some Google Maps locations the owner finds particularly nice.
- max2019 (Profile)
- "Hey pea for brains- can you teleport?" - A leftover website from a tumblr-based ARG.
- monkofyhvh (Profile)
- osaka (Profile)
- A little diary and about page, wrapped in a tiny and cute layout.
- princesstoots (Profile)
- Personal website of a vocaloid and anime-lover- features an incredibly cute shrine to internet dogs.
- Shelfdust (Profile)
- One click can lead anywhere- maybe a page for Rad Dudes only, maybe a tiny shrine. Click around and see where it leads you!
- sninkygle (Profile)
- Strange website, with keysmash-like text wrapping throughout it's pages.
- SYNTHADYNE SYSTEMS TERMINAL (Profile)
- The Cult (Profile)
- The Bassifist's online home- a world dedicated to the cult's hijinks.
- Teddie's World (Profile)
- The sickly-sweet personal site of Teddy, most notably featuring a shrine to the game Dance Dance Revolution.
- The Utter Funkjob (Profile)
- A dragon lover's tiny personal site.
Vaea's Space (Profile)
Vaea's cyberspace journal, plus a small thought piece regarding the old web.
- vaalentyne (Profile)
- A spooky little website made by a fan of skeletons and Loona.
- Where Are You? (Profile)
- "There's something out there- can you feel it watching too?" - A abstract website with original illustration.
- wielant (Profile)
- Uncomfortable and abstract website based on Japanese series .hack//.