- 2Bit (Profile)
- Site dedicated to the Game Boy and other devices with very limited color support.
- 43719x (Profile)
- Sonic the Hedgehog fanartist with a fondness for drawing girls.
- #sugarfreegamer (Profile)
- A blog focusing on strategy and tabletop gaming, with plenty to read all around.
- [M]inetest Builder (Profile)
- Small fansite for the C++ Minecraft clone Minetest.
- Akselmo (Profile)
- Finnish indie game dev.
- al037245 (Profile)
- A Spanish fansite for the indie roguelike The Binding of Isaac.
- Arc Symphony (Profile)
- A fake fansite created to promote the itch.io game Arc Symphony, even featuring an archive of fake fanfiction.
- BAD_DEATH (Profile)
- A Petz 4 site, showing off the owner's Petz and sharing resources for the ones they've made.
- BunnyMnemonic (Profile)
- In-browser version of the dice game Pig.
- Command Block Newcomer's Manual (Profile)
- Chinese site dedicated to Minecraft's command blocks, including works made with them.
- CORPSE BRIGADE (Profile)
- A small web shine dedicated to the strategy RPG Final Fantasy Tactics. Features plenty of fanfiction and some art.
- Coterie Craft (Profile)
- Resource packs that aim to either subtly enhance the look of Minecraft or massively overhaul it.
- Club Nintendo Archives (Profile)
- Documents the European Club Nintendo magazine that ran in the early 90s.
- CodeMiners (Profile)
- Teaching coding and graphic design using an open-source Minecraft clone, Minetest.
- cookie planet cattery (Profile)
- Petz 4 fansite, includes custom content for the game.
- Distant Skies (Profile)
- A fansite for the Crystalis NES game.
- Dragon Quest (Profile)
- An interactive parody of Dragon Quest, an RPG for the NES.
- EAWHS - European Air War Help Site (Profile)
- Help site for European Air War, a flight simulator game.
- edam (Profile)
- Homebrew games for the old Atari 8-bit computers and consoles of the era.
- Emilie M. Reed (Profile)
- Writing by a PhD student specialising in video games and their artistry.
- Emma Daues (Profile)
- Portfolio of Emma Daues, Bitsy and Twine game maker.
- FloppyJay3000 (Profile)
- GIFS and games.
- FROG QUEST! (Profile)
- A browser adventure game, where you are a broke student who needs to retrieve a frog.
- Games And More! (Profile)
- Historical Games (Profile)
- A look at the games people have played throughout history.
- Harlowe 3.0.1 manual (Profile)
- A manual for Harlowe, the default language used for Twine games.
- Heaven-Sent (Profile)
- Petz 4 fansite with "adoptable" pets.
- IceQuake (Profile)
- Computer and FPS games from around the turn of the millennium.
- INDIE (Profile)
- A beginner's guide and history lesson on indie games.
- jackomix (Profile)
- Experimental programming and markup languages with some games scattered in between.
- javasnake (Profile)
- Many variations of Nokia's Snake, playable in browser.
- Jerry Lehr (Profile)
- The personal site of Jerry Lehr, the man who soundtracked the indie game Project Warlock.
- Kirby's Dream Site (Profile)
- A shrine to Kirby, complete with GIFs.
- Kiss or Gossip (Profile)
- Fansite dedicated to Gossip Girl: Party ~Style your Love~, an otome game which closed in 2016.
- Kratzen (Profile)
- A now-defunct itch.io and indie game review site.
- LazerSoft Reversi (Profile)
- Hosts an in-browser game of Reversi. Has its own AI editor.
- LearnChess (Profile)
- Site centred around teaching chess, with various resources.
- lolwut (Profile)
- Musings on a wide variety of topics including 4chan, YouTube and assorted video games.
- l n n y + f r n d s (Profile)
- Short and sweet Bitsy games, with equally adorable electronic music.
- M0R1BUND (Profile)
- Desert-themed art, mostly from their projects, Moribund and Those Who Went Missing. Also features The Elder Scrolls fanart.
- Miki's Otome Oasis (Profile)
- Otome game enthusiast and manga translator.
- Momwolf's Den (Profile)
- Game developer who favours the medium of 'weird RPGs'.
- Mtk (Profile)
- Comics and custom Thief levels from the maintainer of the Black Fog zine.
- My Own Universe in Internet (Profile)
- Browser games created by the maintainer.
- MyPuzzleSite (Profile)
- Informational site dedicated to Rubik's cube-type puzzles and their derivatives.
- OWLMAN (Profile)
- Articles on a huge variety of topics, alongside DOOM WADS and reviews.
- PlainChess (Profile)
- Browser-based chess game. (Offline play only)
- Pokemon Type Chart (Profile)
- An interactive chart showing the effectiveness balances between different types in the Pokémon games.
- Pokéclicker (Profile)
- Pokémon-themed incremental idle game.
- Penelope Evans (Profile)
- Website of Penelope Evans, co-developer of Arc Symphony, writer and artist.
- QBMikeHawk (Profile)
- QBasic games and file format specifications.
- Sckewi's Site (Profile)
- Home of EasyDex Crystal and an ongoing Pokémon Stadium playthrough.
- Slitherlink (Profile)
- In-browser version of Slitherlink, a logic based puzzle, with many options.
- spider zone (Profile)
- Visit the spider zone and take a look at a selection of small games, art commissions, and more.
- Station Square (Profile)
- Sonic the Hedgehog fansite with lots of SonTails shipping.
- suppilulemur (Profile)
- An HTML5 Sokoban game.
- SuperCupcakeTactics (Profile)
- A very loud, vaporwave-styled site featuring, among other things, Doom WADs and worldbuilding.
- The Yoshi Clubhouse (Profile)
- A cheery and bright fansite for Yoshi and friends.
- Toaster Games (Profile)
- A directory of games that will run on low-spec computer hardware.